I'm experimenting with FOP 0.20.2 and I've been noticing a few people having
problems with PCL output.  I just tried to use it and when I sent the file
to the printer I received the error "Line too long".  Upon opening the file
I found that the output stream from FOP for PCL was indeed written on one
continuous, huge line.  When I added some new lines in arbitrary places to
shorten the length, the output was fine and everything worked beautifully.
Just wondering if anyone has any plans to rectify this in the near future?

                Thank You

                Vincent Nativo
                Project Leader
                Multi Service Pty Ltd (Melbourne, Australia)
                Ph (W): 9678 2207
                          (From the US, 011-61-3-9678-2207)
                Mobile: 0411 413 793
                         (From the US, 011-61-411-413-793)

                "The resource most often overlooked, yet which can often
provide the greatest payoff, is an investment in time"
                           - Extracted from Prelude to Dune: House Atreides
                             By Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson