From: "Ian Larner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding fo:leader

> Meena,
> Keep an eye out for fixes to FOP 0.20, which is the proper way forward,
but
> you can get downloads from the following Apache directories (with file
> names added):
>
> http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop/Fop-0.20.2RC-bin.tar.gz
> http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop/recent/Fop-0.19.0-CVS-bin.tar.gz
>
> Regards,
> Ian
>
> Ian Larner
> User Technologies, IBM Hursley Lab, England
> Internal: 246440    External: +44 1962 816440    Fax: +44 9162 816151
> Mailpoint 095         email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> "The credit belongs to the man ...in the arena,  (who) knowing there is no
> effort without ...shortcomings, actually strives to do the deeds..."
> Theodore Roosevelt
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> hi Ian,
> Thanks for the info. But could you tell me from where i can get the
> FOP0.19.0 version.
>
> Regds,
> Meena

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its
Customers and
is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this mail
from your records.