Hi,

I've got a question concerning page-sequences.
I tried to create a sequence of pages, which all
have a header on top of the page and no footer.
The flow content is a table.
Once all information on the table is displayed, the
last page should close with a footer, summarizing
the table contents.
The problem is, the footer should be on the last
page with the last data of the table if there is
still enough space left, and it shouldn't be the
only region beginning a new page if possible.

Is there any way to do it via page-sequences?

regards,

Lars Karschen

http://www.gmx.net