"Pedro Barco Bernal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     My code is placed in a JSP and i do not know why it doesn´t run fine.
>     The error i get is: "org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Bad file
> descriptor" but i´m sure that the xml and xsl are well-formed...

This is a somewhat rare and obscure I/O error reported by the
underlying OS. No amount of fiddling with the XML/XSL is likely
to fix this.

There may be any number of reasons: a likely one is that the file
is prematurely closed by another thread, but there may be others
ranging from insufficient access rights and file locks to temporary
network congestion.

This is actually not a FOP question. Get hold of the system administrator
of the system where this happens and perhaps some other local gurus
and ask them to fix this. If you are using a commercial product
(you seem to use ORACLE), asking their tech support could also
be a good idea.

>     writefile.createNewFile();
You can take a first shot by deleting this line and trying again,
unless you really want to keep old PDF files (read the documentation
of this function carefully).