From: Josh Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: February 18, 2002 7:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: region body formatting

I'm trying to get a pdf of an A4 page with a 1cm margin of white
surrounding a grey central area.
So far I've got the 1cm margin set up using the simple-page-master but I
can't figure out how to make the region-body have a background color or
border.

Here's my layout-master-set so far:

<fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name="main" page-height="29.7cm"
page-width="21cm" margin-top="1cm" margin-bottom="1cm" margin-left="1cm"
margin-right="1cm">
            <fo:region-body />
        </fo:simple-page-master>
    </fo:layout-master-set>