Is this basicaly the same problem I'm having?

I've been trying for some time now to figure out how to get a table that
spans multiple pages to always have the same size border on each page.
Simplified, my page needs to look like this (The '_'s and '|' represent the
actual printed border):

<<<top of page>>>
 ______________
|static header |
|______________|
 ______________
|table header  | <-
|______________|   |
|   table      |   |
|   content    |   |
|              |  I'd like this height to be constant
| (can span    |   |
|  multiple    |   |
|  pages)      |   |
|______________| <-
<<<bottom of page>>>

The problem is I can't figure out how to get the border around the table to
always extend to the bottom of the page. Right now if the table ends after
three rows on the third page, so does the border.

I keep thinking there must be some simple way to do this that I'm missing.
This border can/should be in the exact same position for every page in my
report, so maybe I can do something with region-before and region-after? I
think the tricky part is that the table can span multiple pages.  Right now
I wrap the entire content table in a single-cell table, and put the border
in the column definition of that outer table. I used column because I also
have some stuff in the header of the outer table that may or may not be
repeated after the first page--depending on business rules. I'm pretty sure
if I put the border in cell or block has the same effect.

I've attached the FO and PDF if anyone wants to look at it. I marked the
spot in the FO where I set the border with '<!-- BORDER SET HERE -->'.

thx a lot,
Matt Savino