From: TJ Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 March 2002 23:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Trouble with ZapfDingbats

Hi
I recently had problems with ZapfDingbats in fop 20.3  The solution is
use the Unicode for the dingbat you wish to render - I was using:

 <fo:inline font-family="ZapfDingbats">l</fo:inline>
which produced a filled-in circle character in 20.1, but rendered a pair
of
scissors in 20.3  The solution is to use:
 <fo:inline font-family="ZapfDingbats">&#x25CF;</fo:inline>
which works fine in 20.3

Hope this helps

TJ