Hello,

Sorry for the basic question, I am creating PDF forms which are dynamically populated using Java and this works fine. However it is also required that these forms can be printed without the data from the Java. When I do this, if there are any rows with all blank cells, the whole row just collapses.

I have looked on the w3c site but could not find the answer. Altering the line-height does not do anything. I have used 'invisible' characters to prop the row open till now but this has become impractical. I'm sure there is a very simple solution to my problem.

Regards