Hello,

Try the following statement :
<fo:table-row height="Xmm"/>
if you know the row height, it will probably help you...

Regards
--
Sébastien Foucault

Ian Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/03/2002 17:46
Please respond to fop-user

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Empty cells

Thanks for your suggestion Olivier, however empty-cells has not been
implemented yet according to my version of FOP.

Is there another way, or am I still missing something?