Fran: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Magnus Sjoberg
Skickat: den 13 mars 2002 12:58
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Amne: Re: SV: external-graphic src syntax

I use Fop 0.20.2 and as long as the path to the imagefile is
absolute, it works.

Like so: <fo:external-graphic
src="file:/abs/path/to/images/image.jpg"/>

Also, there is an entry in Fop's config.xml where you can
set the basedir but the comment says 'not implemented'.
If, and when this entry gets supported, that should be the
place where you specify the basedir, enabling relative file
paths.

///Magnus