I don't think these are the best solutions because you loose some of your
XML tag formatting with xsl:text.  But this is one way you could do it.

<xsl:if test="position() mod 20 = 0">
     <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">
&lt;/page-sequence&gt;</xsl:text>
     <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">
&lt;page-sequence&gt;</xsl:text>
</xsl:if>

or your test could look something like

<xsl:if test="[EMAIL PROTECTED] mod 20 = 0">
</xsl:if>

JohnPT

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    APACHE.ORG