I suspect this is a base url problem. Are you embedding?, is the base directory set? Is your URL correct?

On 2002.04.12 03:39 Matthew L. Avizinis wrote:
Hello all,

This used to work in version 0.20.2 and 0.20.3rc

<fo:instream-foreign-object>
      <svg viewBox="0 0 {number(@width+1)*2.8346}
{number(@height+1)*2.8346}" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";
width="{concat(@width,'mm')}" height="{concat(@height,'mm')}"
xml:space="preserve">
         <g style="fill:white; stroke:{$stroke}; stroke-width:{$border}">
               <rect x="0" y="0" width="{concat(@width,'mm')}"
height="{concat(@height,'mm')}"/>
         </g>
         <image preserveAspectRatio="xMidYMid" xlink:href="file:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]"
x="0" y="0" width="{concat(@width,'mm')}"
height="{concat(@height,'mm')}"/>
      </svg>
</fo:instream-foreign-object>

It doesn't now in the last 0.20.3.  What happens is the box with the
border
is drawn but the image is replaced by a broken svg picture.  There are no
error messages.  Is there some change between versions that I have to
change
the above code or is there a change in classpaths or something else.  I
don't see anything mentioned in the CHANGES file.