I have tried to generate pdf files , with the .fo files included in the
examples directory,
 but it doesn't go further than more than one page.
I am having hard time figuring it out .

regards,
naveen
i2 Technologies
650-428-2735
http://www.i2.com

                      "Roland Neilands"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      ing.com.au>                cc:

                                                 Subject:  RE: rendering more
than one page
                      04/16/02 03:58 PM

                      Please respond to

                      fop-user

I also need to do this with a fixed height table like the example
border.fo:
excess rows just get ignored, how would I make it start a new page (same
format) with these instead, ideally with "Continued ..." printed to a
field?
Is this feasible? I haven't been able to find an example of this anywhere.

Regards,
Roland Neilands
Analyst/Programmer
Pulse Mining Systems Pty Ltd
(w) +612 4933 3300
(f) +612 4933 6732
(e) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use of its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the
original
e-mail.