Emma Larsson wrote:
I want to add a border after each fo:table-row in my fo:table. Is this possible?

The proper attribute is "border-bottom", but AFAIK the border atribute for table-row is not implemented yet so you must use border-bottom="..." for each cell in row.

But may be I am wrong, I worked with this some 5 months ago so it may work now.

Regards,

J.Ch.
--
Ing. Jozef Chocholacek                  Qbizm Technologies, Inc.
Chief Project Analyst                   ... the art of internet.