From: David Calles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to use vertical-align="middle" in a table

Hi,

I have a table and with FOP, I try to make a vertical alignement of the text
 Although the sintaxis is accepted by FOP, the text is not vertically
centerd on the cell. I have tried to put the vertical-align="middle" in the
<fo:table>, in the <fo:table-row> and in the <fo:table-cell> and it is
always the same.

I don't specify the height of the cell, and it is dinamically adjusted
because of the length of the text. Is that an inconvenient to center the
text ?

Thank you a lot.