Hi,

I know that this is not the right place to post this, just in case if
anybody has faced the same problem, as all of us handling XML for FOP.

I am trying to send some XML content to browser. I have a perfectly
generated XML, which if I write using ServletOutpurStream in a Java Servlet,
works flawlessly, and I see the XML on the browser. But, if I use the same
piece of code in a JSP, and write to "out", I see some junk data, without
any XML tags. I did set response.contentType to "text/xml" in both the
cases. I even tried the contentType attribute of "page" directive. But no
luck.

Could anybody please tell me what's wrong!!

Thanks a lot in advance.
Sumanta.

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.