Hi there,

for my thesis I am working with Cocoon and FOP to produce a PDF of the
text. I finally managed to incorporate images (fo:external-graphic) in the
PDF quite a big problem with this.

All the images are stretched out so their width is equal to the width of
the page. I have tried a lot to work around this problem, but without
result.
List of things I tried:
- set the width and height attributes
  - values in px, pt, mm, cm
==> images where still stretched out

- embed the image in a table and set the width of the column to the width
of the image
==> incorrect pdf produced

I am currently using FOP0.20.3, but I have tried a number of different
versions of FOP, including 0.17, 0.20.1, 0.20.2, ...

How can I solve this problem? It is urgent, since my thesis is due in less
than 3 weeks and I do not have the time to manipulate the images so
everything looks fine.

Tnx in advance