Hello,

I've got a presentation problem, when i use the block below in a two column body region.
* I would like to equilibrate the two columns : Is it possible to force fop to cut a block to do that ?

* I use blocks to simulate carriage return : Is there another solution ?

* In the first sub-block (Le temps), I would like to place this piece of text lower than it does. It's placed in the top of the blue box, and I would like to place it in the middle.

*I would like to have an italic and bold piece of text : what's the corresponding font-style ?
<fo:block font-size="10pt" font-family="Times Roman" line-height="14pt" space-after.optimum="3pt" text-align="justify" background-color="white" span="none">
<fo:block background-color="darkblue" text-align="center" color="white" font-size="20">
LE TEMPS
</fo:block>
<fo:block font-style="italic" text-align="left">
Bla bla bla bla
</fo:block>
<fo:block>
Bla bla bla bla