-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stéphane REYNIER [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 25. April 2002 15:40
An: Mailing list FOP
Betreff: Is there any alternative to the "Keep-together" property

As we all know, the following properties still don't work with fop 0.20.3:
    keep-together
    keep-with-previous
    keep-with-next

Is there any solution to do it another way ?

Does someone know when will these functions be implemented in FOP ?

Thank you

Stéphane