From: "Nestel, Frank ISC 6" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: Is there any alternative to the "Keep-together" property

In some cases one can work around that problem by putting
your content into tables, since these attributes work for table-rows.
At least some of these attributes, I think e.g. keep-with-next.

But in other circumstances (i.e. certain problems with multicolumn
layout) there is now workaround as far as I know (and we've been
searching desparately).

We're also looking forward to see those attributes actually work
on blocks.

Frank