J.Pietschmann wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

... Any down side to changing the baseDire?

Yes, it's global. You may run into problems with
multithreaded servers.

J.Pietschmann

Hello,

I would like to install 2 webapps with servlets using FOP on the same servlet engine. Both of them specify their own userconfig.xml files, but I do not use baseDir, rather get the absolute paths hardcoded.

Now I wonder if I am going to get a conflict between those two. This design with static (magic) Options passing seems bizzare to me :-)
But as I understand, separate webapps get loaded by separate classloaders, so is there any problem? Can anybody comment on this?

thanks,

Andrius