I am facing a strange problem while generating PDF in Servlet. I have got
two PDF reports to generate at present. I can generate one PDF properly, but
the other one, whose structure is similar to and simpler than the first one,
is coming out incomplete. It gives me the header and footer, and an
incomplete body. I tested my xsl by running through the standalone fop.dat
(in FOP-0.20.3) against the same XML data. It's generating the complete XML.
I am completely lost. Could anybody please help me!

Thanks,
Sumanta


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the 
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of 
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  This 
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an 
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an 
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman 
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate 
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change 
without notice.


Reply via email to