Patrick Andries wrote:
Alex McLintock wrote:
I don't know about an industry analysts study of XSL:FO but we ought to be able to come up with case studies for people who have successfully used FOP.
I think this is crucial. I found nothing of the sort.

There was recently an announcement on the cocoon list that a major NASA site (KSC, i believe) is being redesigned using Cocoon 2 (includes FOP) and will going online soon. Perhaps some details regarding FOP usage there could be asked for.

Apart from this, for my job I found XSLFO superior to
the various proprietary reporting tools (rather expensive
stuff). It's just me, though.