Are there any companies out there developing products base on FOP?  Just
curious.

I've been looking at using FOP to get print versions of content from a number of web apps but I'm finding it too unstable at the moment to really offer as a solution. Coupled with the rather large resource required to realistically run Cocoon it's a pretty big commitment.

The last major update to FOP made changes that rendered earlier .fo files useless without some tweaks. The work involved in ensuring all the .fo files are still working everytime FOP is updated would be a bit of a nightmare.
It's a great idea and is going to be a killer solution for designers/developers but it's probably going to take a year or so before it's completely viable. What is FOP now - 0.20.3? Not very old really :-)

Later Josh

ZYPE - Graphical Interface Design Phone: 03 963 3735 Mobile: 021 400 472 Web: www.zype.co.nz