Carter, Will wrote:
I am in the process of working out an embedded (servlet) FOP solution for
some financial reporting.  The generated pdfs are probably around 20 pages..
does anyone have any info about memory requirements or problems I will run
into with multiple concurrent users?

The memory requirements depend on the complexity of the layout (tables spanning multiple pages are bad), how big included graphics are (they are all held in memory), and, often the worst of all, whether you are using forward references, like the popular "page x of y" (which forces all pages and dependent data to be held in memory until rendering is finished).

I've been able to render 500 Page books without problems.