Hello Balaji,

I think if you don't use any xsl:template match="...", then the processing
speed would be fastest, since the XSLT has nothing much to do just to write
out what you have.
If it is good practice is another story...

Greetings,
Patrick

Dipl. Inform. Patrick Chaumette

T-Systems ITS GmbH

Service Prozesse Retail
Hausanschrift: Fasanenweg 9, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Postanschrift: Postfach 100258, 70746 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Telefon: (0711)972-2437
Telefax: (0711)972-1949
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de