hello FOPians !!

i am having multiple page-sequence tags(being generated thru xsl:for-each tag)
in my xsl... the problem is that i can get the total number of pages in my PDF
but the current page number gets repeated after a few pages (i.e. when the
page-sequence ends.)

For example: -
if each of my page-sequence generates 10 pages and totally i have 40 pages...
then my footer shows Page 1 of 40... for first page... Page 2 of 40 for second
page so on and so forth.... but the eleventh page shows Page 1of 40 where as it
shud show me Page 11 of 40....

if anyone has any solutions for this problem then kindly bail me out...
_______________
Abhijat Upadhyay
Software Engineer
Patni Computer Systems Limited
Electronic Sadan - 3, TTC Industrial Area,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai - 400 701
Tel: 91 22 761 1090 / 1105 ext. 2221
Fax: 91 22 761 9602
http://www.patni.com

privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this
message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination
or other use of or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us
immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this mail.