Hi Robert,

I've token a look and tried to generate the MIF file on my machine, and it
worked without any problems.

The difference :
I'm using FOP 0.20.3
You're using FOP 0.20.3rc

It might be the problem !

Jurgen

                    "Robert

                    Wachter"             To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                    de>                  Subject:     AW: WG: Re: FOP FO to MIF
transformation not working?

                    27/05/2002

                    16:52

                    Please

                    respond to

                    fop-user

Hi Jurgen,

thanks for your help, but I cannot make it work. I could not find the
mentioned attributes.
In my example there is already <fo:page-sequence master-reference
="simple">.
You would help me a lot (!), when you could tak a look to the attached
file,
or if you would send
me an exmple that works in your environment.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

(See attached file: simple.fo)