There are a lot of article on the developerworks / alphaworks site at ibm. i find them very usefull.
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ramon Maria Gallart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Mai 2002 17:03
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Learning needeed

    Hi all! I want to learn how to use FOP well and all the relatied technology behind it (from xml to xsl to fo, etc...). Does anyone of you know where can i find practical examples on how to create documents using xml, transform'em with xsl and then create pdfs from them? I've been looking in the apache's web but the examples i've found there where not clear for me.

    Lots of thanks.

    Ramon.