Hi All,

I want to use Thai character in my XML, what should i add into my xsl or my
xml to support that Thai character. I think i have to put some line code
about Unicode.

Terima kasih,

Ali

Here is my error compile code when i tried to generate pdf using FOP.
any advise to solve this problem...?

============================
[INFO]: FOP 0.20.3
[DEBUG]: using SAX parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
[INFO]: building formatting object tree
[DEBUG]: setting up fonts
file:/c:/ali/sonnet/xmlsonnet.xml; Line 13; Column 12; [ERROR]: An invalid
XML character (Unicode: 0
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0xb7)
was found in the element
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:486)
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLineStarter.run(CommandLineStarter.java:72)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.main(Fop.java:19)

---------

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0xb7) was
found in the element con
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1056)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatch(XM
LDocumentScan
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.
java, Compile
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:948)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TrAXFilter.parse(TrAXFilter.java:130)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:481)