[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I want to use Thai character in my XML, what should i add into my xsl or my
xml to support that Thai character. I think i have to put some line code
about Unicode.
Here is my error compile code when i tried to generate pdf using FOP.
any advise to solve this problem...?
file:/c:/ali/sonnet/xmlsonnet.xml; Line 13; Column 12; [ERROR]: An invalid
XML character (Unicode: 0
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0xb7)
was found in the element
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:486)

Odd, 0xb7 is not an illegal XML character by itself. Check whether the encoding declaration at the beginning of the XML source file matches the actual encoding. It might have been corrupted by transport (download). Most likely, the encoding or even the whole XML declaration got lost, which means the parser assumes UTF-8 encoding, while the actual encoding is something else.