> > > check the website/docs, there is a logging available,
> also there is an
> > > example
> >
> > Again, great for embedding, but would be useful to have
> from the command
> > line. Especially for debugging in Windows as anything more
> than ~20 lines
> > output is lost.
>
> Depends on your version of Windows, and maybe even not so
> much at that,
> unless you've got something ancient.
WinME  (aargh ...)

> On Win2K I either set my console to 500 or 1000 lines, and/or
> redirect with
> stuff like
>
> C:\>runsomecommand > logfile.txt 2>&1
>
> On all versions of Windows going back to Win95, plus plain
> DOS, you've got
> the MODE command that you can set your columns and lines
> with. Check out
> http://www.computerhope.com/modehlp.htm.
The MODE command helps some, but won't go higher than 80 odd lines (no
scrollback).
I've tried redirection to file without success before but not "2>&1" : this
just threw up the FOP usage screen & "Don't know what to do with 2". I'll
just keep debugging on UNIX if I need to.

Thanks anyway,
Roland