Hi all,

I'm using FOP 0.20.3 to create PDF from SVG and
I'm encountering a problem with an unexpected
margin at the top of the PDF page.

I attached two small fo files and the resulting
PDF files. As the attachments show it doesn't seem
to be an SVG related problem. Even the text has a
margin at the top. BTW, you have to zoom in all the
way (1600%) using Acrobat Reader to see the margin.

I'm new to XSL-FO so I might be overlooking
something here. Or is this a FOP bug?

Any pointers are appreciated.

Thanks!
-Thomas

PS: Yes, I tried using the PDFTranscoder which
should be sufficient because I'm only converting
SVG to PDF. And yes, the margin issue doesn't
show up there. BUT: I need the SVG text to be
not stroked in the PDF document and the
PDFTranscoder doesn't do that at the moment.
So, in order to avoid stroking the text, I have
to wrap the SVG in XSL-FO and use the PDFRenderer,
which has the margin issue described above.

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for
the delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this
message may contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such
a case, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Information contained in this message that does not relate to the
business of ITT is neither endorsed by nor attributable to ITT.