> According to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at
> 11:03:19PM +0200:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using IdAutomation API (There also exists JBarCodeBean) in order
>> to produce (code128) barcode images (either as GIF or JPEG format).
>> The API
>
> I propose you use something like the perl module Code128.pm for
> the algorithm and then from the generated numbers it is real easy
> to generate svg or fo for the bar code itself.
>
> If you need help you may let me know off list.
>
> --
> Eric Smith

Hi,

In fact, I have just found a font and the corresponding algorithm coded in
Java on http://www.bizfonts.com. So i am now trying to incorporate the
demo font they provide into FOP but I get the following exception trace
when I use fop's TTFReader class in order to generate the font metrics
file:
C:\software\fop>c:\software\jdk131\bin\java -cp
.\build\fop.jar;.\lib\batik.jar;.\lib\xalan-2.0.0.jar;.\lib\xerces-1.2.3.jar;.\lib\avalon-framework-4.0.jar;lib\logkit-1.0.jar;.\lib\jimi-1.0.jar
 org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader -enc
ansiC:\WINNT\fonts\SadC128b.ttf barcodettfcm.xml
TTF Reader v1.1.1

Reading C:\WINNT\fonts\SadC128b.ttf...

Number of glyphs in font: 134
Unicode cmap table not present
java.util.NoSuchElementException: Vector Enumeration
        at java.util.Vector$1.nextElement(Vector.java:288)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.TTFFile.createCMaps(TTFFile.java:398)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.TTFFile.readFont(TTFFile.java:387)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.loadTTF(TTFReader.java:181)
        at org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader.main(TTFReader.java:143)

which has me thinking that the font does not support unicode ? It is
trying to create a character map for unicode I believe !
Anyone has an idea ?

Pascal.