From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 01:41 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Version Differences

Hello,

I recently upgraded from FOP 0.20.1 to 0.20.3.  I have a couple of minor
questions.  I'm using FOP in a servlet environment:

1.  I now get these warnings:

[ERROR]: Logger not set
[INFO]: building formatting object tree
[INFO]: [1]
[WARN]: table-layout=auto is not supported, using fixed!
[WARN]: table-layout=auto is not supported, using fixed!

I'm not too worried about them, I'm just wondering what they mean.  What
does it mean by "Logger not set?"  And what does it mean about
table-layout?  I don't have this in my FO style sheet.

2.  Version 0.20.1 would, by default, dump performance data (like "Avg
render time per page") to the console, where 0.20.3 does not appear to do
this.  How can I turn this back on to get the performance data?  Also, for
when the code moves to production, how do I suppress all messages?

Thanks for your help!!

-Ryan