>> I asked a similar question some days ago... But not nobody answered on
this
>> particular point.
>
> Look back to the archive, you've got 2 negative answers.
You're right, there are 2 negative answers about using marker in table
header. I just want to point that there was no answer giving a way to solve
the issue I mention in my example.

> If you don't mind "Last line..." text to be in region-after, not in table
> footer as you asked before, you can do it using markers. Take a look at
> docs/examples/markers folder within fop distribution for example of usage.
Ok, that the solution I'm looking at at the moment. Not sure that it will be
ok in any case.

Thank you very much any way.

--
Oleg Tkachenko