Vlad wrote:

> I have created a program that converts a set of FOP templates to PDF
> documents. Now I would
> like to enhance this program, and add the capability to also transform these
> templates into
> HTML pages. Can this be done?

Using XSLT to convert the FOP documents to HTML would be your best bet. Because
a large number of the presentation properties are taken from CSS it should be
reasonably straight forward.

Is your primary intention to publish to print and you want the HTML version to
resemble the printed version or is there any scope for flexibility in the
presentation of the content?

Regards

Phil Fennell

I have created a program that converts a set of FOP templates to PDF documents.
Now I would like to enhance this program, and add the capability to also
transform these templates into HTML pages. Can this be done?

I have checked the FOP website but HTML is not on the list of supported
formats. Has anyone tried something like this before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vlad