From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, 30 November 2002 5:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Visuaal Basic

Hi Matthew

Using the Windows Scripting Host 5.6 and VBScript you are able to
call any program through the shell (WScript.Shell).

Refer to http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting especially
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url="">
t56/html/wslrfexecmethod.asp for further information.

Drop a message to the list if you have any problems to implement it
or further questions.

Regards,

Chris