From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 1:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Need help:converting xml => fo => pdf

Hello,

What is the simplest way of converting file.xml => file.fo => file.pdf

Second part is straight forward, I just need to feed file.fo to FOP to
generate file.pdf

Is there any simple way to convert file.xml to file.fo ??
Is there any tool that does this job or do I need to write my own Java
parser for converting file.xml to file.fo

Please advise me.

Regards,
Anil