Matthias Brunner wrote:

I have encountered the following problem:
Input files and stylesheets are *exactly* the same. 73 pages are rendered regardless of whether calling from code/command line. (Tried with both PDF and XML renderer)

But on page 63 and subsequent fop called from java code breaks differently, yet only a few words.

Nevertheless this made me somewhat nervous and I tried the following:

Driver d = new Driver();
org.apache.fop.configuration.Configuration.put("baseDir","FOP_HOME");
org.apache.fop.apps.Options options = new Options(new File("FOP_HOME/config/userconfig.xml"));

No effects.
And fop -x ... did not even work!
Did you mean -c?

Why are these differences?
Make sure you are embedding FOP in the same way you are running it from command line (I mean the same baseDir, userconfig.xml, JVM itself and jaxp/sax properties, classpath etc). Should be some difference as we don't believe in a magic.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team