Hi,

We have a strange problem....
We used tomcat 4 for development....
The application uses fo based reports and some modules which were
existing uses the crystal reports...
It works fine in Tomcat.....

For deployment we are using Orion....
There were some problems with the framework classes related with the
parser which we have sorted out.

But the problem is that when we execute the reports, we get it for the
first time.... The second time we execute it, the system hangs, (the
server as well as browser). The system performace in task manager is
showing 100%.

Anyone had similar problems???? Is it a problem with any
configuration?
Please advice.....

Warm regards,
Vipin.

Disclaimer:
"The  information  in  this  e-mail is intended only for the person or
entity  to  which  it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged  material.  It  should not be used by anyone who is not the
original  intended  recipient.  If  you have erroneously received this
message,  please  delete  it  immediately  and  notify the sender. The
recipient  acknowledges  that  IBS  or  IBS Group like any other large
global  corporation, are unable to exercise total control or ensure or
guarantee  the  integrity  of contents of the information contained in
individual  e-mail  transmissions  and the recipient acknowledges that
any  views  expressed  in  this message may be those of the individual
sender  and  no  binding  nature  of  the  message shall be implied or
assumed  unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of IBS
Group.  Before  opening  any attachments please check them for viruses
and defects."