I have found when I use the keep-with-next and keep-with-previous attributes in my table that after a page break the formatting of the row is lost.  All text is left justified instead of the indent I requested.  The final row on the previous page and next row after the break point on the next page are aligned correctly.  In experimenting with headers I found they are affected as well.  It seems like the next page formatting is effected until after the keep-with-previous row is printed.  Can anyone explain what I may be doing wrong or how I may work around this problem?

Thanks,

Matt