Hi Oleg:

First of all thank you for your response. Before the right align I tried to
center the table using the next code:

<fo:table>
  <fo:table-column column-width="16cm"/>
  <fo:table-body>
  <fo:table-row height="23.7cm">
  <fo:table-cell display-align="center">
  <fo:block>
    <fo:table>
    <!-- Here the table I want to align -->
    </fo:table>
  </fo:block>
  </fo:table-cell>
  </fo:table-row>
  </fo:table-body>
</fo:table>
</xsl:template>

That you see I render a table with the same width of the page, but this code
doesn't work. What is the blid aproach to align the table right, with an
absolute position? I thought about that, but I'd like to build the PDF in a
structurated form. Can you show me an example of that approach?

Thank you

Miguel Ángel Medina López
Logic Factory: www.logic-factory.com
Granada - España