>> I am using the special renderer from Oleg to produce the TIFFs. You can
>> find it at
>>
>> http://www.tkachenko.com/fop/tiffrenderer.html
>>
>> It produces several of the formats you asked for and works nicely. The
only
>> problem I have is that I cannot change the resolution, it defaults to 72
>> dpi, which is not enough for my application.
> I'm afraid that's FOP's restriction at the moment.

Is the assumption correct, that this restriction is in the AWTRenderer of
FOP? -
Is there any plan to add this feature in near future?  I was thinking of
adding this,
though I have not looked into it yet. Is it feasible at all with the
current FOP design?

cheers,
Reto

Oleg Tkachenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 17.12.2002 13:10:08

            Bitte antworten an [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thema:   Re: Antwort: Which TIFF format is used in batik? How can I get
         TIFF Type 1?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team