Fellow FOP Friends,

Hi. I use FOP for an application I wrote to dynamically create PDF documents. My problem is that sometimes FOP creates an invalid PDF file because of a special character (such the Euro sign, for example). Each time this happens, I look for that character in my code and replace it with an equivalent character or the Unicode representation.

My question is, is there a known list of characters which will cause FOP to fail? That way, I can look for these characters right now, rather than waiting until the process fails.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Anand

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf