I fixed giro.fo and fop version mistake. Going to fix a few other minor problems (image paths) before pushing to my public server, so those fixes won't show up until later today.

Darrel

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

That's probably the master-name attribute on one of the page-sequence
elements that should actually be a master-reference. That's fixed in CVS. But the FO Darrel uses still has this problem. Darrel, could you fix
that?