I have 2 general questions regarding batik usage in
FOP:

1. Can you configure batik font through FOP
configuration file? I tried use userconfig.xml. But
only fo-block font is effected, not svg.

2. Can you configure batik to generate jpeg or png
image and then feed the image byte stream into fo as
external image without hacking too much into FOP?

It seems to me its a black box in term how batik is
used in FOP.

George