At 20:09 11.01.2003 +0100, you wrote:
Marko Petersen wrote:
I have an xsl-fo file which includes an svg graphic. Is there any way
to generate a link in the svg referencing a fo:block?
No, you can't embed a fo:basic-link into an SVG.
In principle, you can use JS actions to refer to
FO content, but the whole stuff is not well thought
out and specified yet and of course unsupported.

Ok, thanks for the information. It was only an idea, because I found an example using xlink in an svg referencing an external destination, and this was a quite nice feature. The example was for usage in a html page (<a xlink ...) and for referencing an external link, but the idea is nice ...

Marko