Ashish Arte wrote:
I am using many tables on a page as I use fop to generate pdf files. The
tables specified in the xsl are separated by space-before.optimum
attribute but some how, in the pdf these spaces are completely ignored.

The substructure for space'before, space'after, height, width and other measurements is not suppoerted. I'm not sure which subelement counts, you probably should use space-before="...", this assigns all three subelements. Be aware that conditionality currently isn't implemented either.

J.Pietschmann