Hello:

Another neophyte question:

I'm trying to do a running header that consists of a .gif on the left and some
text right justified on the same line.  Here's the latest code that doesn't
work:

 <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
     <fo:block>
       <fo:external-graphic src="C:\drb\xsl\XXXXLogo2001_black.gif" />
       <fo:inline  text-align="end" font-size="9pt" font-weight="bold"
color="black">
           Some text header info
     </fo:inline>
      </fo:block>
    </fo:static-content>

The result of this is that the gif image appears with the header text right
beside it, not right justified; can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Jon Steeves

[EMAIL PROTECTED]